1. Regular exercise can help you manage your weight and prevent weight gain.
2. Being active can help lower your risks of conditions like high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
3. Physical activity helps to keep the brain engaged and reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease and memory loss.
4. Exercise helps carry oxygen and nutrients to your tissues, which can make you feel more energetic.
5. You're likely to sleep better after being active during the day.
6. Your body in motion releases "feel-good" chemicals that help to boost your mood and reduce anxiety.