Use these tips to have your best year yet
1. Set small, achievable goals each month. If you fail, it’s OK. Learning from mistakes will help you grow.
2. Schedule time to move for 10 to 15 minutes each day. Choose a time that will work for you.
3. Pick one long-term goal this year, like performing a perfect push-up or traveling. What things can you do today to achieve it?
4. Try out a new workout with a friend, like water aerobics or a dance class.
5. Reach for nutritious foods over processed ones. Check out this simple and healthy recipe you can make at home.
6. Drink water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea. Avoid sugary coffee drinks and soda.