Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Begin by cleaning mushrooms with damp paper towel and removing the stems. Line baking sheet with foil, then place mushrooms top side up on baking sheet, leaving at least an inch in between each mushroom. Bake for ten minutes.
- While mushrooms bake, sauté shallots and garlic, in preheated pan with oil.
- Once onions are translucent, about two minutes, add spinach, artichoke hearts, olives and sun-dried tomatoes. Add cooking wine, stirring occasionally to allow the spinach to wilt, about five minutes.
- Transfer mixture to medium sized bowl and stir in feta cheese. After ten minutes, remove mushrooms from oven and turn upside down.
- Next, add approximately 1 tablespoon of mixture into each mushroom, depending on the size. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.