Tired of your everyday veggies and ranch? Try Asian style and dip them in a tasty homemade peanut sauce
Add to Shopping List
- Wash and chop all vegetables in thin 1-2 inch slices, place separated on large plate.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water (this will make the rice paper flexible).
- Wet a dish towel and ring out until damp, lay flat.
- Dip the rice paper in warm water for 5-10 seconds.
- Place rice paper on damp towel.
- Place a few slices of each food in center of rice paper, fold top of rice paper over vegetables, followed by each side, then roll down tightly until completely closed.
- Dip in sauce and enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.