Independence Live Recipe
Add to Shopping List
2 cloves of
optional: pinch of
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
- Wash and prepare all veggies. You can use fresh or frozen. If frozen, cook first for 2-3 minutes in microwave.
- Throw veggies in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Transfer to greased cookie sheet and roast for 20 minutes, or until crispy edges are seen.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on low heat in skillet.
- Once veggies are roasted, let veggie mixture cool slightly and add in increments to food processor.
- Add milk & pumpkin puree to help mixture puree to desired thickness, then transfer to deep skillet or pot.
- Melt cheese into squash mixture.
- Transfer to serving dish, top with toasted pumpkin seeds and cinnamon and enjoy!