Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower with Pomegranate and Herbed Pistachios
Roast a large tray of this dish over the weekend, and enjoy your veggies all week long
6-8 quartered and
1/2 cup finely
1/2 tsp, or to taste,
Dash of optional
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Wash and prepare all ingredients, as needed.
- Add cauliflower to medium bowl with oil and turmeric, mixing to coat. Place on greased sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- Add dates to sheet pan, toss with cauliflower, and arrange in a single layer. Continue to roast for another 10-15 minutes.
- While cauliflower mixture is roasting, cook pistachios over medium heat for 4 minutes. Pour onto cutting board, let cool for a minute, then chop into pieces. Add pistachio pieces to medium bowl with lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, Aleppo pepper, pomegranate, and salt (if using).
- Remove cauliflower from oven, arrange on platter, and scatter nut mixture over it. Enjoy!