Strawberry, Jalepeño, Avocado Salsa
This sweet and spicy salsa is packed with vitamins, calcium, and omega-3 healthy fats
- Wash strawberries, jalapeño, and cilantro,
- Chop strawberries, avocado, jalapeño and cilantro, add to medium bowl.
- Add lime juice and salt, mix until combined.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl until combined.
- Place tortilla chips in a bowl or serving dish, then sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture (spray with cooking spray to help mixture stick if desired).
Note: If you would like the mixture to stick more, add chips to a baking sheet, spray the chips with your favorite oil spray, sprinkle with mixture and bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes.