1 mini bagel
16 mini bagels
Swap your morning bagel with a healthier version made with cauliflower
Add to Shopping List
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Spray bagel pan with non-stick oil.
- Rinse cauliflower and place in food processor until finely chopped.
- Transfer to microwave safe bowl, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Pour cauliflower into clean dish towel and wring out excess moisture.
- Pour cauliflower back into bowl, add egg, cheese and some of the spice mix. Mix until combined.
- Scoop mixture into pan molds evenly and top with spice mixture.
- Bake until bagel is brown and crispy on the sides, about 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool on wrack then cut in half, add your favorite cream cheese or eat plain and enjoy!