Greek Yogurt—Berry Pancakes
Independence Live Recipe
whole grain flour
- Scoop yogurt into a medium bowl, then add flour, baking soda, ground flaxseed, cinnamon; mix until combined.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla together in a small bowl, then transfer to yogurt mixture and mix until combined.
- Place a skillet or griddle on medium-low heat greased with non-stick spray.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup of batter and gently pour on griddle. Add berries directly on top of batter.
- Once you see bubbles form, flip pancake and cook for an additional 45-60 sec.
- Top with your favorite toppings, Enjoy!