|Saturated fat||2.4 g|
Add to Shopping List
1 3/4 cups
1/3 cup melted
Zest of 1 medium
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat over to 350˚; grease muffin tin.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk oil and honey.
- Add eggs and beat. Add the yogurt, vanilla and lemon zest. (If the coconut oil solidifies in contact with cold ingredients, gently warm the mixture in the microwave in 30 second bursts.)
- Gently fold the raspberries into batter.
- Divide the batter evenly in cups. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with powder sugar.
- Bake the muffins for 22 to 24 minutes.
- Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool and serve!
- TIP: Try different fruits (calories may vary per fruit type).