Independence Live Recipe
Add to Shopping List
1 1/2 cups
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a large bowl (ingredients #1 through #8).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (ingredients #9 through #12).
- Slowly stir the wet into the dry ingredients until fully combined, be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Fold in the diced apples (and walnuts if you choose).
- Scoop out batter evenly on baking sheet, leaving 2 inches in between each cookie. Gently press batter to flatten slightly.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, cool in pan.