|Saturated fat||1 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat an 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine apples, raisins and apple juice in large bowl; toss well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut butter into mixture with a fork until it resembles coarse meal.
- Transfer apple mixture into making dish. Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over surface. Lightly coat top with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 more minutes or until apples are tender.
- Remove from oven and let stand on wire rack for 20 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.