- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- Add sugar to cream cheese in medium bowl and cream with spatula until partially blended.
- Add vanilla and eggs and blend with mixer until mixture is soft and fully blended.
- Place muffin cups in muffin tin and pour cheese cake mixture into cups; filling about 1/2 way.
- Bake in oven for ~30 minutes; check with toothpick to see if finished; slight residue may stick.
- Remove from tin onto cooling rack and refrigerate for 3-24 hours for best texture; Then enjoy!