Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Puree beets in a blender and set aside 1/2 cup.
- Whisk together the almond milk and vinegar in a large bowl, and set aside for a few minutes to curdle. Add the sugar, oil, vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup beets and beat until foamy.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients. Beat until no large lumps remain.
- Pour batter into liners, filling 3/4 of the way full. Bake 22 to 25 min.