|Saturated fat||0.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||3.8 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with warm water.
- Season cauliflower with salt and pepper and puree for 30-45 seconds. Add 2 Tbsp of water, or more as needed.
- Heat olive oil on medium-low and cook garlic for one minute. Add radicchio and cook for 6 minutes on high heat, stirring frequently. Add apple cider vinegar to deglaze pan. Stir in green peas, parsley, and pasta.
- Toss with cauliflower sauce; garnish with black pepper and lemon juice, if desired.
- Handy Hint: Want it low-carb? Replace pasta with spiralized veggies such as zucchini noodles (aka “zoodles”).