12 large Meatballs
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wring defrosted spinach dry in a kitchen towel.
- Place turkey in a bowl, make a well in middle of bowl.
- Add spinach, all but 3 Tbs. of onion, garlic, 1 large egg, about 1/4 cup milk, bread crumbs, grated cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form into 12 large balls and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Arrange on a nonstick cookie sheet and roast 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While balls are in the oven, heat a small sauce pot over medium-low heat, add your favorite sauce.
- Place 3 balls on dinner plates and top with sauce, garnish with parsley and Enjoy!