Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Boil/cook brown rice for 25 minutes in 1 ¼ cups of water.
- Wash/prepare veggies – halve brussels sprouts, julienne carrot, cauliflower florets.
- Strip fresh herbs from stems.
- In large bowl, combine fresh vegetables with fresh thyme, 1 tbsp. olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread veggies on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes; toss after 10 min.
- Make herb sauce: Heat 1/2 tbsp. olive oil. Add rosemary, veggie stock and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add a squeeze of lemon and 1 tbsp. butter; simmer for 3 min.
- Plate your meal: Layer half of rice and roasted veggies, drizzle of half of herb sauce, parsley, and half of pepitas. Enjoy!