|Saturated fat||1.9 g|
Add to Shopping List
1 can (20 oz)
- Place 1 teaspoon of the canola oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat.
- Add eggs to pan and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook 2 minutes, using a spatula to break eggs into small pieces, until fully cooked. Set eggs aside and use spatula to scrape remaining bits from pan.
- Place remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 1 minute, until slightly softened. Stir in coleslaw and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pineapple and peas and cook,stirring, 2 to 3 more minutes, or unti heated through.
- Transfer cooked quinoa to large serving bowl. Transfer vegetable mixture from pan into bowl with quinoa and stir in soy sauce until well combined.
- Gently stir in reserved eggs and season with salt and pepper, if desired.