Add to Shopping List
- Clean, trim, and cut green beans into bite size pieces. Place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a high-speed blender combine cashews, water, nutritional yeast, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and seasoning. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Combine chopped onion, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour your cream sauce over green beans and toss.
- Pour it in a serving dish. Serve at room temperature.
- Handy HInt: You can cook it for 20 min or serve it raw. Try it both ways!