|Saturated fat||3 g|
Fill up on this brain-boosting comfort food. Start to finish: 25 minutes • Servings: 4
- Heat the oil in a medium nonstick pan. Add the garlic, ginger, and onion and cook for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat, until the onion has softened but not browned.
- Add the tomato, tomato paste, turmeric, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, then let the sauce simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until nearly all of the moisture has evaporated.
- Add 2 additional cups water and the green beans. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the salmon. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and sprinkle the curry with the cilantro to taste. Serve with the rice.