Independence Live Recipe
Add to Shopping List
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and chop all vegetables and herbs, cook corn as needed.
- Add all chopped veggies to skillet on med-high with 1 tsp olive oil, garlic powder and cook for 3-5 minutes (not required but will add more flavor).
- Drain and rinse salmon in medium bowl.
- Whisk 2 eggs together in a small bowl, add to salmon.
- Add cooked veggies, parsley, yogurt, bread crumbs, then mix until combined.
- Form patties, drizzle oil on medium-high skillet, cooking 3 minutes one each side.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, bake 6-8 minutes on top rack. Enjoy!