Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap spaghetti squash halves in aluminum foil and place in a baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender. Reduce oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic and cook for about 20-30 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Carefully open the foil of the spaghetti squash (watch steam) and remove. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Scoop out the stringy flesh into a bowl/serving dish. Top with tomato sauce, basil, and Parmesan.