Add to Shopping List
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Preheat large skillet. Cook onions, olive oil and garlic for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add in peppers, zucchini and edamame. Sauté for about 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients for the sauce. Process until smooth. Set aside
- Just before vegetables are cooked, add in tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until warm.
- Add drained pasta to skillet and combine well. Then coat pasta and vegetables with basil sauce. Season to taste and garnish with basil.