|Saturated fat||3.5 g|
Independence Live Recipe
Add to Shopping List
- Adjust oven rack to top position and place a lightly oiled baking sheet in it; preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with sheet inside.
- Heat 1 tbsp canola oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and softened about 5-6 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine halved tomatoes, minced garlic and 2 tsp olive oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a second small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 tbsp lemon juice (from 1-2 wedges), 1 tsp olive oil and ½ tsp lemon zest.
- Assemble and bake flatbreads: Place flatbreads on large cutting board. Evenly spread flatbreads with ricotta and top with zucchini and tomatoes, cut sides up. Remove preheated baking sheet from oven and place flatbreads on it, and bake until flatbreads are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Once flatbreads are baked, top with roughly torn fresh basil, remaining ½ tsp lemon zest, chili flakes and drizzle with honey and lemon. Cut into slices.