|Polyunsaturated fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||2.7 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease large, rimmed baking sheet with butter and sprinkle with garlic clove halves. Set aside.
- Grate onion using the large grate side of a box grater and put in a large bowl. Drain liquid from onions. Grate sweet potato and russet potato in same way and toss with the grated onion.
- Add bread crumbs, eggs, green onions, parsley, salt, and ground pepper to the potato mixture and toss to combine. Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the potato mixture and flatten into ½"-thick pancakes, squeezing slightly to drain part of the liquid from each pancake. Arrange the latkes on the greased baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake latkes for 15 minutes before flipping. Bake for an additional 15 minutes before removing from heat. Serve warm, with optional toppings.
- Handy Hint: If baking the latkes in batches, refresh the baking pan with newly halved garlic cloves. There should be enough fat in the pan for two rounds of baking.