Add to Shopping List
- Heart the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and mushrooms. Sautee until all liquid has evaporated from the mushrooms and they are beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans to the pan and stir to evenly distribute the shallots and mushrooms.
- Pour the broth over the vegetables and cover the pan. Let cook, covered, until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let stand, covered, for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the green beans in a serving dish or shallow bowl, pouring all of the mushrooms and shallots over the top.