24 regular size muffins
Independence Live Recipe
Add to Shopping List
Optional: 1/2 cup
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease each muffin pan with oil spray.
- Wash and chop all veggies (I used microwave veggies and pre-cut potatoes; microwave veggies only about 2 minutes).
- Pre-heat large sauté pan on medium-high, add 2 tsp. olive oil once pan is hot.
- Add potatoes, sauté until slightly browned.
- Add ingredients 3-7, plus spices, stir until evenly distributed, cook 3 minutes, add optional broth.
- Once broth has absorbed into the mixture, add cheeses and stir until evenly distributed.
- Whisk 6 eggs in small bowl.
- Turn off burner and take pan off heat, add eggs and stir until evenly distributed.
- Scoop into muffin tins, bake 20 minutes.
- Scoop out with a spatula and enjoy!