Who doesn’t like Thanksgiving food? Potatoes, turkey, cranberry sauce, and all your favorite veggie dishes! Now you can modify your muffins with your favorite Thanksgiving foods, and combine them all into one flourless, gluten-free muffin
Add to Shopping List
1/2 cup optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease each muffin pan with oil spray.
- Wash and chop all veggies. (If using microwaveable veggies, microwave them for 2 minutes.)
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high, and add olive oil once pan is hot.
- Add potatoes, sauté until slightly browned.
- Add carrots, celery, butternut squash, cauliflower, cranberries, and spices, stir until evenly distributed. Cook 3 minutes, then add broth (if desired).
- Once broth has absorbed into the mixture, add cheeses and stir until evenly distributed.
- Whisk 6 eggs in small bowl.
- Turn off burner and take pan off heat; add eggs and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake 20 minutes. After they're done, use spatula to scoop muffins out of tin and enjoy!