Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking pan with foil.
- Prepare vegetables as listed.
- In large pan, sauté onions and garlic. Add in zucchini, pepper, car-rot and celery, cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in basil and lemon juice. Add spinach, cook until wilted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in quinoa and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange Portobello mushrooms on baking pan, gill or stem side up.
- Divide mixture between the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cook for 2 minutes.