2 sandwiches each
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, flaxseeds, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix orange juice, syrup, oil, and vanilla over low heat.
- Pour syrup over oats and stir to combine. Spread on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once granola is cooked, stir in raisins.
- Cut apples into 1/4” slices width-wise. Brush with lemon juice.
- Spread 1/2 the apple slices with peanut butter and sprinkle with granola. Top with remaining apple slices, pressing down gently.