Add to Shopping List
Eat your veggies in a flourless, gluten-free muffin!
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease each muffin pan with drop of olive oil.
- Wash and chop all veggies (I used microwave veggies and pre-cut potatoes; microwave veggies only about 2 minutes).
- Pre-heat large sauté pan on medium-high, add 2 tsp. olive oil once pan is hot.
- Add potatoes, sauté until slightly browned.
- Add sweet potato, cauliflower, broccoli, stir until evenly distributed, cook 3 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir until evenly distributed.
- Whisk 6 eggs in small bowl.
- Turn off burner and take pan off heat, add eggs and stir until evenly distributed.
- Scoop into muffin tins, bake 15-20 minutes.
- Scoop out with a spoon and enjoy!