1 individual bar
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8” square pan with parchment.
- In a medium pot, stir together chia jam ingredients: raspberries, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes (stirring occasionally). Remove from heat and cool.
- In a small bowl mix remaining chia seeds with water. Let thicken for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together oil, the remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup, the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and chia egg. Add in remaining ingredients. Mixture may seem dry. Set aside 1 cup of mixture for crumble topping.
- Spoon remaining dough into prepared pan and press down evenly. Pour chia jam on top and spread out evenly.
- Crumble reserved mixture over jam layer.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes. Let cool, then cut.