46 minutes, plus cooling time
Add to Shopping List
- Heat the oven to 300 F. Line a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg white and water; whisk with a fork until frothy.
- Add the stir-fry sauce; whisk to combine. Add the nuts; toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, garlic salt, salt, and cayenne. Add the spice mixture to the nut mixture; toss to thoroughly combine. Spread the nuts evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake, stirring twice, for about 40 minutes, or until the nuts are toasted and the coating is dry. When nuts are no longer wet to the touch, remove the pan from the oven and pour the nuts onto a large sheet of foil to cool completely.