Asian Veggie and Edamame Noodle Soup
Independence Live Recipe
1/4 cup (paste)
- Whisk the 1/4 cup miso paste mixed with 1 Tbsp. hot water.
- Prepare and measure all ingredients. Place a medium soup pot on stove, medium-high heat.
- Add sesame oil, garlic and onion. Cook down for 2-3 minutes, careful not to burn garlic.
- Add carrots, cook an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While cooking, add miso paste to a small bowl with 1 Tbsp. hot water, whisk until smooth then add to pot.
- Add water, reishi, ginger, fish sauce, Worcestershire, simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add scallions, nori and Swiss chard, simmer for additional 5 minutes.
- Scoop into 4 bowls and enjoy!