1 1/2 cups
Add to Shopping List
- Heat olive oil in soup pot over medium heat. Add the onions, carrots, celery and cook, stirring until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in squash, apples, ginger, garlic, sage, salt and pepper.
- Add the broth and cider, bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until squash is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Uncover and allow to cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Then puree soup with either an immersion hand blender or a blender until smooth.
- Reheat if necessary. Serve warm and garnish with the yogurt.