Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- Mix garbanzo flour and water together until all clumps are gone. Stir in garlic and Italian seasoning. Let rest for 10 minutes if mixture is too thin.
- Pour mixture onto covered baking sheet. Use rubber spatula or spoon to spread out evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Top flatbread with marinara sauce, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, onions, chickpeas and feta cheese.
- Return to oven for 8-10 minutes, or until crust is golden and vegetables are cooked. Remove from oven, garnish with basil and cut into slices. Serve warm.