|Saturated fat||3 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with two strips of crisscrossed parchment paper.
- Toast almonds on a pan over medium high heat for maximum flavor - stir frequently, until they are fragrant and start to turn lightly golden, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
- Pulse dry old-fashioned oats a few times in blender to break down the oats.
- To mixing bowl with the almonds, add the oats, coconut flakes, cinnamon and salt. Stir.
- In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, measure 1 cup almond butter. Stir in honey and vanilla extract with a knife until well blended.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a spoon or spatula to mix them together until the two are evenly combined.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan. Use spoon or spatula to pack the mixture down as firmly and evenly as possible.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for at least one hour so the granola bars can set.
- When ready to slice, lift the bars out of pan and cut into 4 even rows and 4 even columns to yield 16 pieces.