Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease an 8” pie pan.
- Food process graham crackers until semi-ﬁne. Add in butter and pulse until combined.
- Press grahams into pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
- In a food processor, blend tofu, peanut butter, and maple syrup.
- Whip coconut cream in a medium mixing bowl. Add vanilla extract.
- Fold peanut butter mixture into cream. Pour in crust and freeze about 45 minutes
- Top with optional topping (recipe below) and freeze until ﬁrm.
Optional Chocolate Topping
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips and milk, stirring occasionally.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour over pie and smooth out.
- Freeze for an additional 15-20 minutes.