|Saturated fat||1.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.3 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Pour evaporated milk into a bowl and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Crush graham crackers and set aside.
- Combine cocoa, Greek yogurt, and honey.
- Beat evaporated milk with an electric mixer, or in a blender, for 30-60 seconds until forming stiff peaks.
- Divide ingredients between 4 glasses in layers: crushed graham crackers, chocolate yogurt mixture, and whipped evaporated milk.
- Handy Hint: For a kid-friendly option, serve this dessert in colorful freezer mugs or deconstructed in a bento box.