|Saturated fat||2 g|
Pack in omega-3s, fiber, and antioxidants with this easy-to-prep (and clean) dinner
Add to Shopping List
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Tear 4 sheets of aluminum foil, about 12" x 15" each.
- Divide the vegetables into 4 equal portions and set in the center of each foil sheet. Add 1/3 cup beans to each.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice and olive oil. Drizzle 2 Tbsp over the veggies. Sprinkle each packet with ½ tsp spice blend.
- Set a piece of salmon on top of the veggies, drizzle with remaining lemon juice mixture, and sprinkle with remaining spice. Fold up the sides of the foil and crimp together, forming a pouch. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake while covered until the fish is cooked through and veggies are tender, or about 15 to 20 minutes. Be careful when opening the packets, as they will be filled with hot steam.