Pineapple Baked Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold the chicken breasts, whisk together all ingredients. Add the chicken to the pan, spooning the juice over the top.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with pan juices and scallions scattered on top.
- Handy Hint: Recipe can also be made in a skillet with chopped chicken pieces instead of whole breasts. Also, make it a meal by serving with brown rice and steamed broccoli.
|Monounsaturated fat||1 g|