Fall Butternut Squash Soup
This might be the easiest, most delicious butternut squash soup ever! It’ll undoubtedly become a fall favorite for you and yours
1 large (at least 2.75 lbs)
Generous sprinkle of
1/4 tsp ground white
1/2 cup full or low-fat
- Cut skin off squash, then cut squash into small cubes.
- Add oil to saucepan, then squash, salt, and pepper, and cook about 7 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic, and cook about 15 minutes until all veggies are tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to saucepan, cook until hot.
- Add all ingredients to blender, blend until smooth.
|Saturated fat||7 g|